Adidas DF Kromaskin Hockey Stick
This revolutionary top level stick from adidas has a carbon fibre material wrapping the stick shaft to enhance structural performance.
Kromaskin technology allows for more consistent hitting, a stronger more durable stick and more responsive ball contact points.
- Spread tow technology taken from F1 racing uses tightly packed uniform fibres woven together creating a higher fibre content per area, increasing the strength and durability of the stick, as well as more consistent weight distribution.
- A pre-moulded epoxy core in the head produces superior layer compaction, creating a more consistent head structure which improves consistency and response when passing and receiving the ball.
- Kromaskin technology
- Extreme low bow, with a precisely placed drag flick groove for faster ball acceleration when drag flicking.
- 3D Head shape for increased ball control and enhanced 3D skills, especially on the reverse.
- Trapezoid stick shape reduces the weight of the stick and enhances 3D skills.
- 95% carbon fibre content
- adigrip tape combining traditional PU with Chamois-like touch.
- Rounded traditional handle.