Gilbert Synergie Pro
The Gilbert Synergie Pro has been developed for international and professional netball. As worn by Commonwealth gold medal winner Geva Mentor (Sunshine Coast Lightning & England), and Peace Proscovia (Loughborough Lightning & Uganda) they prove that this Gilbert netball trainer can perform at the highest levels.
- ADAPTIVE CAGE LITE SYSTEM – Lightweight mesh provides air-flow, whilst the welded cage system gives the shoe structure and support for quick turns and pivots.
- HEEL WRAP TECHNOLOGY – An exernal TPU heel counter provides significantly improved support and shapes to the heel for an excellent heel fit.
- GEL-TECH PRO – Key inserts in the heel and forefoot to attenuate shock during impact and take off during play.
- IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM (IPS) – A layer of antibacterial foam to absorb impact energy.
- PROLAST L – An improved Lasting Board technology with Ladies specific fit.
- HIAPOLI PRO – A removable sockliner which maintains the cushioning and fit even after wear - Improved thickness for superior cushioning and fit, the Hiapoli material provides maxium energy transfer back to the wearer with every step.
- PIVOT1 – Designed with forefront rubber wrap system for improved gip and durability, key pivot point for specific Netball dynamics.
- Xtra-dura rubber provides the perfect balance between traction and durability.
- DUO LITEFOAM PLUS – An ultra light midsole foam with outstanding rebound qualities - Returning to its original shape after every step for great cushioning. Softer top layer for comfort combined with harder lower layer for stability and support .