Y1 GLB 50 Hockey Stick
A new mould with modern engineering for 2021, the GLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines a smooth low bow with a squared shaft and face to ensure trapping and hitting does not get impacted by the bow profile.
We have pioneered a new extended backhand powerezone that takes inspiration from the back of a cricket bat. The power transfer and response you get when hitting a reverse stick is truly incredible with this stick.
The GLB 50 is manufactured with 50 % Carbon 50% Aramid/Fibreglass which enables incredible hitting and slapping power.
- 50% Premium Japanese Carbon / 50% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow 24.5mm
- Bow placement 250mm
- Y1 Premium Japanese Carbon
- Powerzone to increase backhand performance.
- Y1 ‘Flat face’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills.
- Y1 GLB bow specifically designed for the modern player.
- Bristled Extended High control area on head/shaft (EHCA).