Banana Protein Pancake Recipe
Fuelling your body is absolutely key to enhancing sport performance and aiding recovery. A well-balanced diet and eating the right combination of carbs, proteins and fats will give you the energy you need this pre-season.
Read below for a delicious banana protein pancake recipe thanks to Ellen @athletes_cookbook. Super quick and easy to make and most importantly...it's delicious!
Ingredients (makes 6-9 pancakes):
Frylight olive oil spray
1 ripe medium banana
2 large eggs
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
Splash of milk to loosen if needed
* Place all ingredients into a blender.
* Blend until smooth and well mixed.
* Heat a pan on medium heat and add a few sprays of olive oil.
* Pour the pancake batter in small circles into the pan.
* Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes per side. You may have to adjust the heat.
* Serve with your favourite toppings!